Campaigns

I will report one thing I have already learned...Pratt "campaigns." 
From time-to-time Pratt offers discounts (they call them "campaigns" for some reason) to encourage owners to either replace certain parts earlier than required or replace parts with an upgraded version during the overhaul process. 
In my case, Pratt is offering a campaign to replace my PT 2 (power turbine 2nd stage) blades with this overhaul at 3,500 hours rather than waiting until 5,000 hours when it is required in order to remain airworthy.  The PT 2 blades are highlighted below...

They are offering about a 50% discount off the normal low-low price of [number which cannot be mentioned].  If my PT 2 blades pass inspection, it is not required that I change them now, but evidently Pratt has seen enough data on premature cracks that they want to encourage folks to go ahead and replace them (same part number) at 3,500 hrs rather than 5,000 hrs.
While not technically a "campagin," there is an option to install a new and upgraded FCU (fuel control unit - different part number than my current one) rather than just doing the overhaul of my existing part. The overhaul of the FCU is required, but installing a new one is not. The newer model FCU has bellows (long story on what those do...sort of like a metal accordion) made out of a different material (iconel) than mine. If those bellows fail, you have to revert to manual fuel control which one would want to avoid if possible, so the FCU is pretty important.
I have elected to do both...gulp.